By Peter L. DeCoursey
HARRISBURG (Nov. 14) – While the Senate’s margin of control has changed from 30-20 favoring the GOP to 27-23, both caucuses re-nominated their whole leadership slates intact, senators from both parties said.
Senate Republican leaders are:
• Senate President Pro Tem Joe Scarnati, R-Jefferson;
• Senate Majority Leader Dominic Pileggi, R-Delaware;
• Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Jake Corman, R-Centre;
• Senate Majority Whip Pat Browne, R-Lehigh;
• Majority Caucus Chairman Mike Waugh, R-York; and
• Majority Caucus Secretary Bob Robbins, R-Mercer.
The Democratic leaders are:
• Senate Minority Leader Jay Costa, D-Allegheny;
• Senate Minority Appropriations Committee Chairman Vince Hughes, D-Philadelphia;
• Senate Minority Whip Anthony H. Williams, D-Philadelphia;
• Senate Minority Caucus Chairman Richard Kasunic, D-Fayette;
• Senate Minority Caucus Secretary Tina Tartaglione, D-Philadelphia;
• Senate Democratic Policy Committee Chairwoman Lisa Boscola, D-Northampton; and
• Senate Minority Caucus Administrator Wayne D. Fontana, D-Allegheny.