There are two upcoming opportunities this fall to join arts and arts education stakeholders and supporters in your region to strengthen public and policymaker support for the arts in a community discussion about significant public policy issues and public policy advocacy.
EPLC’s Arts and Education Regional Community Forums are a unique opportunity to help develop a public policy agenda and advocacy plans to strengthen public and policymaker support for the arts and arts education in Pennsylvania.
Co-Sponsored by ArtsErie and the Erie Art Museum
Co-Sponsored by the Allentown Art Museum
For Both Events:
6:00 p.m. – Registration and light refreshments
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Program
If you are unable to make it to Erie or Allentown, additional
Arts and Education Regional Community Forums will be held in the future.
- Receive an update about the findings and recommendations included in the March 2012 report from EPLC, Creating Pennsylvania’s Future Through the Arts and Education.
- Learn about the new Pennsylvania Arts Education Network, a statewide coalition of organizations and individuals working to support arts education in all schools and communities.
- Share your experiences and suggestions for policies and partnerships that will support the arts in schools and communities and the learning opportunities they afford to people of all ages.
- Help to develop recommendations for an arts education policy agenda for Pennsylvania.
- Discuss what you can do to take action to support the arts and arts education in Pennsylvania.
Regional Community Forums are free and open to the public,
but all must RSVP to reserve a seat by emailing
Erin Gough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Arts and Education Initiative is supported by grants from
The Heinz Endowments, William Penn Foundation, and The Buhl Foundation