Department of Education
- Governor Wolf’s Budget Makes Historic Investment in Education (press release)
- Governor Wolf’s 2015-16 Proposed Education Budget Presentation (PDF)
- Governor Wolf’s 2015-16 Proposed Education Budget – Fast Facts (PDF
- Summary of State Appropriations
The following file contains a summary of the Governor’s proposed funding levels for 2015-2016 Department of Education appropriations.
- Schools That Teach: 2015-16 Budget
The Governor’s Budget invests $1 billion in early childhood, K-12 and higher education funding, and cost savings and represents the first phase in Governor Wolf’s goal of investing $2 billion in preK-12 education over the next four year to meet the state’s educational commitments and provide all children with a quality public education.
- Governor Wolf’s 2015-2016 Budget Speech
- 2015-16 Governor’s Executive Budget (PDF)
- 2015-16 Budget in Brief (PDF)
- 2015-16 Proposed Budget Line-Item Appropriations (PDF)
- 2015-16 Proposed Budget Slide Presentation (PDF)
- 2015-16 Proposed Budget Dashboard
- Wolf: My Budget Makes Historic Investments In Education; Takes Steps to Rebuild the Middle Class
Education Policy and Leadership Center