The fourth annual Arts and Education Symposium will take place on Thursday, October 2, 2014 at The State Museum of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg, PA. The symposium is hosted by EPLC and the Pennsylvania Arts Education Network.
The first Arts and Education Symposium took place Thursday, October 13, 2011 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
- Watch Keynote by Dr. Jonathan Katz, Chief Executive Officer, the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
- Watch Keynote by Dr. Mary Ann Stankiewicz, Professor of Art Education, the Pennsylvania State University
The second Arts and Education Symposium took place on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
[wposflv src=https://www.eplc.org/videos/aeisymposium2012/Sandra_Ruppert.flv width=”480″ height=”270″]
Remarks by Sandra Ruppert, Director of the Arts Education Partnership
[wposflv src=https://www.eplc.org/videos/aeisymposium2012/Ayanna_Hudson.flv width=”480″ height=”270″]
Keynote by Ayanna Hudson, Director of Arts Education for the National Endowments for the Arts
The third Arts and Education Symposium took place Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at the State Museum of Pennsylvania.
Visit ArtsEducationPA.org to watch online the following sessions:
- Student Performance of “Pieces” by M-Uth Theatre of Millersville University
- Keynote Speech by Ian David Moss, Founder, Createquity; Research Director, Fractured Atlas
- Presentation of Awards to South Fayette Township School Board, Senator Jay Costa, and our featured student artist
- Policy Leader Panel
- Audio recordings of the following concurrent sessions are also available for listening and sharing: